My local Sprouts always has great weekly deals on seasonal and organic produce. Last night, I paired some deals with some ibotta and Checkout 51 rebates and got some awesome fruits and veggies for the upcoming week for my family of 3.
Here’s what I purchased:
- Brussel sprouts (13 count) – 0.35 lbs at $0.98/lb – $0.34 less $0.25 ibotta rebate = $0.09
- Cucumber (1 count) = $0.34
- Hass avocados (6 count) = $2.00
- Jonagold apples (2 count) – 1.20 lbs at $0.50/lb – $0.60 less $0.25 ibotta rebate = $0.35
- Organic baby carrots – 1 lb bag – $0.98 less $0.25 ibotta rebate = $0.73
- Organic broccoli – 1.39 lbs at $0.98/lb = $1.36
- Organic cauliflower – 2.09 lbs at $0.98/lb = $2.05
- Red bell peppers (1 count) – $1.25 less $0.25 Checkout 51 rebate and less $0.25 ibotta rebate = $0.75
- Red seedless grapes – 2.20 lbs at $0.98/lb = $2.16
- Sweet onion (1 count) – 0.85 lbs at $0.99/lb – $0.84 less $0.25 ibotta rebate = $0.59
- Bananas (4 count) – 1.63 lbs at $0.59/lb – $0.96 less $0.25 ibotta rebate = $0.71
= $11.32 Net Total for (11) types of produce
Who says it’s expensive to eat healthy?!?!
#1: If you take into the consideration the 3% cash back I earn from my credit card on grocery purchases (in this case $0.39) my net spend was only $10.93. I always try to use the appropriate card for specific types of purchases to maximize cash back rewards and I highly recommend everyone else try it, too!
#2: After snapping pics of your receipt for rebates, don’t be so quick to toss it out. Review your receipt to see if there are any offers or contests you might want to take advantage of. In this case, my Sprouts receipt had 3 offers I was interested in: a challenge to win groceries for a year, a survey for a chance to win $250 in Sprouts gift cards, and a chance to sign up to receive their emails with coupons.
Disclosure: The links to ibotta in this post are referral links. If you use my links, you’ll get $10 and I’ll get $5! Win, win!