And after my quick trips to Sprouts and Bashas’, I went one more block over and grabbed some good deals at Albertsons.
Here’s the breakdown from my Albertsons trip last night:
- (3) boxes of Golden Grahams @ $1.67/ea with in-ad coupon, less $1.00 manufacturer coupon = $4.01
- (1) bag of Gevalia ground coffee @ $3.99/ea with in-ad coupon, less $1.00 manufacturer coupon = $2.99
- (1) bag of frozen hash browns @ $1.49/ea with in-ad coupon = $1.49
- (1) bag of frozen potatoes o’brien @ $1.49/ea with in-ad coupon = $1.49
- (2) boxes of frozen waffles @ $1.49/ea with in-ad coupon = $2.98
- (2) packs of Jennie O lean ground turkey @ $2.99/ea with in-ad coupon = $5.98
- (2) pints of strawberries @ $0.99/ea = $1.98
Total = $21.26 after tax for (12) items
At non-sale prices, these items would have retailed for $50.22. By carefully selecting items on sale and using coupons, I saved 58%.