As I explained in my last post, ShopYourWay.com is great site that offers Surprise Points that you can use toward your online purchases from Sears and Kmart. Today I saw another Surprise Points offer. This one was for $7 off a Sears clothing purchase so I found a pack of men’s dress socks that were $6.95 and used my Surprise Points to get them totally free. To avoid paying for shipping, I chose to pick them up from my local store.
- Go to ShopYourWay.com and login or create an account.
- Check your Surprise Points to see what offers you have.
- If you have any Surprise Points that don’t require a minimum purchase, you can shop in those categories and find an items or a group of items that add up to your Points amount and add them to your online shopping cart. Make sure to choose items that are available for store pick up if you don’t want to pay for shipping.
- Upon checking out, your total will reflect tax but once you get to the screen where you apply points, the order total will $0 out.
- Complete your order and then pick up your free stuff when it is ready!